14 September 2026

Quiztime

We all love baby animals don't we? They are so cute! In this quiz you are asked to identify ten baby animals. As usual, the answers will be provided in the comments section. Good luck!

⦿

1.  (a) African elephant (b) groundhog (c) aardvark (d) Tamworth pig

2. (a) mole (b) echidna (c) giant anteater (d) river dolphin

3. (a) German shepherd puppy (b) arctic fox (b) grey wolf (d) fennec fox

4. (a) bald eagle (b) kestrel (c) dodo (d) grey parrot

5. (a) emperor penguins (b) king penguins 
(c) rockhopper penguins (d) hedge sparrows

6. (a) donkey (b) carthorse (c) alpaca (d) Shetland pony

7. (a) komodo dragon (b) marine iguana (c) chameleon (d) gecko

8. (a) hyena (b) Tasmanian devil (c) Yorkshire terrier (d) grizzly bear

9. (a) beaver (c) giant otter (c) duck billed platypus (d) water vole

10. (a) snow leopard (b) cheetah (c) Bengal tiger (d) honey badger

⦿

That's all folks! How did you do?

8 comments:

  1. ANSWERS
    1. (c) aardvark
    2. (b) echidna
    3. (d) fennec fox
    4. (a) bald eagle
    5. (b) king penguins
    6. (d) Shetland pony
    7. (a) komodo dragon
    8. (c) Yorkshire terrier
    9. (c) duck billed platypus
    10. (b) cheetah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed two. I picked the wrong penguin and the wrong reptile, both of which I wavered between my choice and the correct answer. You should always go with your first thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5/10. I did of course get the Australian ones correct. Oh, the internal shame if I hadn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed the "dragon" and the fox. Easy points for me for the monotremes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8/10; I missed aardvark and picked the wrong penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never come across the name "aardvark" before but guessed it must be that because none of the others was right. With #4, I wasn't sure whether it's a kestrel or eagle.
    Got the others right, though. If only komodo dragons could remain as cute as they are when they are babies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 8/10...not bad ! I missed Bald eagle and komodo.
    Thanks.....nice quiz!

    ReplyDelete

Mr Pudding welcomes all genuine comments - even those with which he disagrees. However, puerile or abusive comments from anonymous contributors will continue to be given the short shrift they deserve. Any spam comments that get through Google/Blogger defences will also be quickly deleted.

Most Visits