Let me share them with you.
1) I plan to eat more pies. I very much enjoy eating savoury pies but in 2017 I only ate 68 pies. This year I plan to eat many more pies than that.
2) I plan to create less blogposts. Last year I made 319 posts which is far too many. In 2018 I want to make sure that my blogpost tally falls below 300.
3) I resolve to brush my teeth both morning and night. Now this is something I achieved in 2017 but it's easy to neglect one's oral hygiene - especially at night. I don't want my standards to drop.
4) I plan to eat a nice piece of fillet steak with fried onions and mushrooms. I didn't have one fillet steak in 2017 and so in a culinary sense I felt unfulfilled.
5) I resolve to drink more pints of Tetley's bitter. In 2017 I only drank 611 pints and in 2018 I aim to break the 700 barrier. I hope I can make it but if any bloggers wish to sponsor me it would add extra motivation to this particular resolution.
Have you made any resolutions yourself?