When listed you are entitled to copy the logo above and paste it into your own blog. The font is obviously "Simpsons" as the exclusive Society of Mature Bloggers is led by our noble President Sir Homer Simpson. The first six recipients of this award go to bloggers who have blogged with mature dignity, saying wise and mature things. Such bloggers drink in moderation, pray each night and begin every other sentence with either "When I was young..." or "In my day..."
1. Mr Arctic Fox - in spite of his weird ideas about paragraphing.
2. Mr Arthur Clewley - in spite of the fact he keeps going into a coma and failing to blog.
3. Mrs Friday-Web - in spite of her vindictive attitude towards The Thing.
4. Ms Ali Cobblers (Griselda) - in spite of her kindness towards down and out Scots in London.
5. Mrs Muddy Boots - in spite of her lucrative ice cream empire.
6. Ms Mopsa (definitely female) - in spite of her rural and inbred Devonshire habitat.
Any other bloggers who feel that they deserve the "Mature Blogger" award must send me money or grovel.
Sir Homer Simpson - President of Mature Bloggers.