If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
My Eleven "Liebster" Questions - These are the questions that willing nominees should answer before advancing the process - like a chain. Copying and pasting will of course help.
- How are you feeling today?
- When you look in your mirror what do you see?
- If you could be an animal for just one day which animal would you be and why?
- When you were a small child what were you scared of?
- If you could have any plate of food placed in front of you for your next evening meal, what would be on that plate?
- When did you come closest to dying?
- It's karaoke night and you have been pushed towards the microphone. There's no escape so which song are you going to attempt to sing?
- You can travel back in time to any era, any country - where will you go?
- When did you last say "I'm sorry"?
- If you were a skilful artist with a blank canvas, what would you paint?
- From your memory name a special place you once went to that still makes you smile and why?
And so to my five nominees. Links to their blogs are in my sidebar. I apologise in advance to the many bloggers who will be bitterly disappointed to have been left out. I hereby nominate
If you accept the nomination all you have to do is follow the rules and of course answer my eleven questions to become a fully fledged Liebster like me! Then pass it on as they say.