28 September 2016

Corbyn

Earlier this summer, an unlikely song in support of our Labour Party's veteran leader emerged from a Lincolnshire bedroom - penned by songwriter and versatile musician Sam Harrison, aged twenty six. When quizzed about "I Feel Like Jeremy Corbyn", Sam said, "I don't very often write political songs but I'm very excited for the Labour Party's new leader, who shares a lot of the same beliefs as me. Seeing the right wing fuelled press slander this progressive movement made me want to create something in solidarity with Mr Corbyn and his movement!"

Why not have a listen? I apologise if one of those annoying ads comes up first...

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I didn't realise that you were a politician Lee.

      Delete
    2. I'd definitely not be a left-leaning politician if I were, Yorkie. I'm a conservative voter...always have been and I always will be.

      Delete
    3. I have always leant so far to the left that when I am walking down the street people stop and marvel at me, wondering why I don't keel over.

      Delete
  2. Corbyn,
    Nice guy.....
    But not a prime minister i am afraid

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's not much sanity in the political world today. It needs all the support it can get. voters don't seem to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why don't you write a song about Justin Trudeau and slap it on the internet Red?

      Delete
  4. Corbyn is the only chance the UK has of returning to normality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were we ever there? In "normality" I mean.

      Delete
  5. No matter who it is and which way they are leaning, I do not envy any politician their job and the life that comes with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right there Meike. It would never have suited me. Too much twisting and turning, too may tactics, too little truth.

      Delete
  6. I wouldn't have had you down as a Corbynite, or am I reading too much in to this post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just like the song and can't imagine anybody making a similar song about Auntie Teresa .

      Delete

Mr Pudding welcomes all genuine comments - even those with which he disagrees. However, puerile or abusive comments from anonymous contributors will continue to be given the short shrift they deserve. Any spam comments that get through Google/Blogger defences will also be quickly deleted.

Most Visits