Help! I am snowed in in Arctic Sheffield. All through the night the white stuff fell - once again covering the city with a thick white blanket. The snow has drifted right up our doorways and I can only get out through an upstairs window. We have no supplies in the fridge or cupboards and are desperately in need of an airdrop. Please send what you can to The Yorkshire Pudding Emergency Appeal. Items required include:-
- Fillet steak (Two poounds of)
- Ready roasted chicken (Large)
- A case of New Zealand sauvignon blanc (Oyster Bay will do)
- Two Ben Sherman denim effect shirts (X Large)
- A barrel of Tetley's bitter
- Two return air tickets to St Lucia or Cuba (Club class)
- A bundle of fifty pound notes
- A sledge and six huskies
- A couple of now redundant Page Three girls from "The Sun"
- New lightweight walking boots (UK Size 11)
- Two pairs of those tennis racquets that Arctic explorers tie to their feet.
- A "Mars" bar
Photos from our upstairs windows this morning:-
PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY!