16 August 2026

Cartoons

Trump remains an absolute gift to political cartoonists. Hardly a day goes by without some new stupidity that they can caricature. But what a tragedy that this oaf, this liar, this bully, this felon, this laughable narcissist operates beyond the confines of comic fiction. Sometimes all that you can do is to shake your head in disbelief. How on earth could this moron become the political leader of  what is arguably the greatest country on Earth? It doesn't make sense.



17 comments:

  1. Truth in every one of these, thank you. Why isn't he dead yet? Is it possible neither heaven nor hell wants him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he should be sent to South Australia to do penal servitude - smashing rocks like Nelson Mandela.

      Delete
  2. Some good cartoons there. It beggars belief people can think this man is good for the country.

    An apparent Trump supporter has started commenting in another blog I read. from what I can glean their reasons for supporting Trump include:
    - communism and Islam are united in the Republican Party
    - western civilization is under siege
    - it all started during the Vietnam war
    - they thought Trump was a joke until they heard him speak and said everything that they believe is wrong with the country and what he would do about it
    - finally, and predictably, something about gender reassignment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's wrong with these misguided people that they cannot see the truth of Trump's presidency, his awful character and his lies?

      Delete
  3. Let's hope we don't have to put up with his stupid antics much longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's also hope that the chickens come home to roost and he ends up where he belongs - in jail.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Nice to get a tick from The Queen of Edmonton.

      Delete
  5. The one with President Obama is spot on. C ankles will never ever be the kind of president and man and human being of Obama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does The Fake President have a "heart of hearts"? If he did it would tell him that compared with Barack Obama he is a dwarf, a failure, a travesty of a president.

      Delete
  6. News alert this “peace president” who has stopped more wars than anyone has now announced he will “bomb the shit” out of Iran if the get in the way of a peace deal. Didn’t Israel say they wouldn’t sign up to it - perhaps he should threaten to bomb the shit out of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish someone would bomb the shit out of Trump or maybe use him as a bomb, dropping him on Putin's summer palace.

      Delete
    2. Ooops that should be Oman. Hangs head in shame

      Delete
    3. I spotted that error Traveller but I did not wish you to feel bad by mentioning it.

      Delete
  7. I'm glad the cartoonist are having a heyday, but I'm far beyond laughing at this point. I wake up every morning praying "Please God, let him be dead." And that isn't even a jest. I really do. A lot of Americans do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Lisa. I think a lot of political cartoonists are not really seeking laughs. It's more about telling simple truths in cartoon form. It gives me great comfort to know that there are millions of sane, intelligent and kind Americans who knew what odious Trump was about from the start.

      Delete
  8. Awesome cartoons. I accurately describes the village idiot.

    ReplyDelete

Mr Pudding welcomes all genuine comments - even those with which he disagrees. However, puerile or abusive comments from anonymous contributors will continue to be given the short shrift they deserve. Any spam comments that get through Google/Blogger defences will also be quickly deleted.

Most Visits