22 April 2006

Seven

They keep cropping up in the blogosphere - these damned lists that are meant to somehow reveal your hidden truths. Well this is another idea that has been doing the rounds and I apologise to visitors who are already yawning. Perhaps some of you would like to take the baton and reflect on your own seven item lists:-
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1 - Visit India
2 – Hand carve a wooden bowl
3 - Grow up
4 - Learn how to wolf whistle with two fingers under my tongue
5 - Hear one of my own songs on the radio
6 – Build a Portugese style barbecue in our garden
7 - Get to know my grandchildren.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1 – Wolf whistle.
2 - Change the spark plugs on a car.
3 – Watch hospital operations on TV.
4 – Pass a beggar without feeling guilty
5 - Physically hurt anyone
6 - Intentionally kill an insect.
7 – Believe in God
Seven Things That Attract Me To...Blogging:
1 - Seeing my own words published.
2 – The randomness of it all.
3 – Contacting other people from around the world.
4 – The design element – how a blog looks.
5 - Freedom of choice – what I put.
6 – Regular contacts with favourite bloggers.
7 - It' beats watching TV.
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1 – Chairs under everybody!
2 – What’s for tea?
3 – Good morning!
4 – Thank you
5 – Oo! That's better.
6 – Fucking hell
7 - Pint of bitter please.
Seven Books That I Love:
1 – Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
2 – Nostromo – Joseph Conrad
3 - Kes – Barry Hines
4 – Angela’s Ashes - Frank McCourt
5 - The Magus - John Fowles
6 - Jude The Obscure - Hardy
7 – Animal Farm - Orwell
Seven Movies That I Could Watch Again:
1 – Schindler’s List
2 - Titanic
3 – Once Upon a Time in America
4 - Midnight Express
5 - One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest
6 - The Last Picture Show
7 - Mutiny on The Bounty

2 comments:

  1. Too much thinking for me, but then most everything is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My seven favorite shades of green:


    peridot
    malachite
    chartreuse
    hunter
    sage
    jade
    British racing

    ReplyDelete

Mr Pudding welcomes all genuine comments - even those with which he disagrees. However, puerile or abusive comments from anonymous contributors will continue to be given the short shrift they deserve. Any spam comments that get through Google/Blogger defences will also be quickly deleted.

Most Visits