18 July 2026

End

 

17 comments:

  1. My mind is going so many places with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is this what I think it means? I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What we call the beginning is often the end
    And to make an end is to make a beginning.
    The end is where we start from.

    History is now and England.

    Thomas Stearns Eliot
    Little Gidding

    ReplyDelete
  4. The End of what? Please tell me you are not stopping blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The end of what? The internet? The week? I hope not your blogging because I enjoy that:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What does that mean? Hopefully, all is OK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The end? I am worried now ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of what? The world? The FIFA World cup? Life as we know it? Agatha Christies "Mousetrap"? Your blog?............

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds ominous.......hope you aren't disappearing like so many have recently ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish there was an explanation with this. It scares me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait -- the end of what?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope everything is OK Neil. I'm shouting distance if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete

Mr Pudding welcomes all genuine comments - even those with which he disagrees. However, puerile or abusive comments from anonymous contributors will continue to be given the short shrift they deserve. Any spam comments that get through Google/Blogger defences will also be quickly deleted.

Most Visits